Looking for something fun to do? We have lots!
The library has a wide range of programs for community members of all ages that are not only educational, but entertaining as well. You may visit the Calendar of Events page to see a list of all our current program offerings.
- Author Visit, Michael Eckers, Presenting program titled "WWII: The Home Front", Monday, October 24, 6:30 pm. Get details.
- Read for the Record, Thursday, October 27, 6:30 pm. Get details.
- Teen Lock-In, Friday, October 28, 5 - 9 pm. Get details.
- The Painter's Workshop, Wednesday, November 2, 7:00 pm. Get details.
- COSI Junior Engineer, Thursday, November 3, 6:30 pm. Get details.
- The Turtle Lady, Thursday, November 10, 6:30 pm. Get details.
- Old Fashioned Christmas, Monday, November 28, 6 - 7:30 pm
- Penguins from Newport Aquarium, Monday, December 12 (2 Sessions) 6pm and 7:30 pm.